[TxMt] Re: Latex bundle and too many files

Alex Ross tm-alex at rosiba.com
Thu Apr 16 16:04:13 UTC 2009

On Apr 16, 2009, at 1:59 AM, Andrea Crotti wrote:

> Every time I creates a tex file and compile it it generates me a
> bunch of
> files (.aux etc etc) in the same directory.
> Now I know that it's not a bundle's fault, doing it from the command
> line is
> the same, but is there a way to make the pdflatex command put them
> somewhere
> else (a tmp directory)?

You can try this bundle: http://github.com/alexross/latextra-tmbundle/tree/master

The Typeset & View command in this bundle compiles all documents in a
temporary directory keeping your working dir clean.  It requires
Skim.app as the viewer, and doesn't have all the features of the one
in the LaTeX bundle but it's full-featured enough that I use it
exclusively.

—Alex