[TxMt] Re: Using Function/Method symbols in Snippets

Thu Apr 16 13:44:03 UTC 2009

On 2009-Apr-16, at 6:06 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> I am adding an “expose current symbol” to the to-do

Don't know if this has been requested also, but a related feature I've
occasionally wished for is a way to add the symbols to the list of
completions. Probably not something that should be on by default, but
perhaps a preference like "useForComplete = 1;". I guess that's not
limited to symbols, so maybe it's not as related as I thought, but you
get the idea.

I know the words themselves are already available for completion, but
it might be more than one "word" or you might want the thing that
results from a symbolTransformation instead of the original thing.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>