[TxMt] Re: Run code in TM

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Tue Apr 14 02:17:55 UTC 2009

On Apr 13, 2009, at 7:09 AM, Grant Hollingworth wrote:

> * Scott Haneda [13-Apr-09 01:36]:
>
>> Curious, to what apps are those the standard back and forward?  In
>> Safari, I use command-shift-bracket.  It is hard for me to remember
>> the command-arrow sequence, so I must not have ran into many apps in
>> which moving through tabs uses those.
>
> They work in Safari, but only if the focus is right, and Safari loves
> giving focus to embedded movies and Flash files. I had to give up on
> the arrows and switch to ⌘[ and ⌘].

I can not get them to work in safari at all.  I am so muscle bound to
⌘[ and ⌘] I may just over ride those in TM.  ⌘[ and ⌘] do not
seem to be used in this context.

While we are on this subject....
I just dropped a set of files and folders into TM, and it made the
left pane of the files.   I guess this is how you open a project of
files?

I can not seem to find any way to get those files open in tabs with
the keyboard.  I have to click on them, meaning I have to grab the
mouse.  Any way to avoid that?

>> * How do people get a command and an arrow, shift, control etc symbol
>> into an email?  I see everyone here doing it, are you moving from TM
>> and copy and paste into email?
>
> http://blog.macromates.com/2006/multi-stroke-key-bindings/

Wow, that is pretty cool, not sure how everyone is remembering all
these commands, I am in keyboard command overload. :)