[TxMt] Re: Run code in TM

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Apr 13 05:36:41 UTC 2009

On Apr 11, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> On 2009-Apr-10, at 6:01 PM, Scott Haneda wrote:
>
>> Second is control-H, which I use a lot to get to docs in php, this is
>> suer handy, and I bet it uses webkit to do it's secret little deed.
>> However, One function may lead me to another, as there are links in
>> the window.  But there is no back button.  Is there any way to get
>> more standard browser buttons in this window?  Or heck, I would be
>> happy to have it just use Safari.
>
> You can use the standard keyboard shortcuts for back/forward.
>
> ⌘← and ⌘→

Thanks!
Curious, to what apps are those the standard back and forward?  In
Safari, I use command-shift-bracket.  It is hard for me to remember
the command-arrow sequence, so I must not have ran into many apps in
which moving through tabs uses those.

* How do people get a command and an arrow, shift, control etc symbol
into an email?  I see everyone here doing it, are you moving from TM
and copy and paste into email?

Thanks