[TxMt] git from the Bundle menu works, but CTRL+SHIFT+G...

John Laudun jlaudun at mac.com
Mon Apr 13 03:04:26 UTC 2009

As the subject line begins: git from the Bundle menu works (as does
working from the CLI), but CTRL+SHIFT+G... gives me the following tool
tip pop-up:

/tmp/temp_testmate.AQcVtg:26:in `open': No such file or directory -
pages (Errno::ENOENT)
	from /tmp/temp_testmate.AQcVtg:26:in `entries'
	from /tmp/temp_testmate.AQcVtg:26

"AQcVtg" above is variable. Everything else remains the same.

The short version of my question is: what's wrong and how do I fix it?
TM has made me a lazy man, reliant upon keyboard shortcuts. Please
save me from using the pull-down menu.

john