[TxMt] Run code in TM

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Apr 10 22:01:59 UTC 2009

I am starting to use cmd-Shift-R a lot more to run code through TM in
it's window.  Very nice.  For quick one off shell scripts I am finding
it invaluable.

I have a few issues.  There are more times for me where I am working
in php and I want the output to be html'ized.  I see a raw <br /> over
a rendered one.  I end up putting in a lot of \n's and such to get
somewhat readable.

Is there any way to toggle the mode on how it deals with this?

Second is control-H, which I use a lot to get to docs in php, this is
suer handy, and I bet it uses webkit to do it's secret little deed.
However, One function may lead me to another, as there are links in
the window.  But there is no back button.  Is there any way to get
more standard browser buttons in this window?  Or heck, I would be
happy to have it just use Safari.

The TM pop up seems to always be set to sort of work like
target="_blank" and spawn a new window, which clutters me up some, and
I end up with 20 windows hiding around.  I would like control-h to
replace windows.

Thanks