[TxMt] Re: Command to align comments

Wed Apr 8 19:46:36 UTC 2009

On 27 Mar 2009, at 16:41, Mathieu Godart wrote:

> What about putting this in the official source bundle? Is Allan
> responsible for this bundle? I think that would be useful for a lot
> of people.

I’ve made a note of it, thanks.

Though the key (⌥⌘/) already has an action: Insert Block Comment
(or wrap selection in a block comment).

Ideally we’d put it on the same key as Align Assiigments, but
unfortunately it can’t be smart enough to really detect what the user
want to align on. Would it be ok to scope the command to ‘command’
so that using ⌥⌘] in regular source does the Align Assignments but
moving inside the commetn, would make it line up the comments?