[TxMt] Re: how can I make TextMate the default editor for text files on 10.5.6

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat Apr 4 05:05:26 UTC 2009

In case you can not find a solution... Sometimes you can force a reset
of default apps. Zip up textedit and delete the original.

Now open your file. It should open in tm. If not, zip the next app.
Eventually you get to a point where the files open in your desired app.

 From there just restore your zipped apps. Hell, may not hurt to trash
textedit, though it comes in handy for poking at pesky Word files.

--
Scott
Iphone says hello.