[TxMt] Re: Remove trailing spaces and tabs

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat Apr 4 01:01:22 UTC 2009

Of course, that is the action I am binding to in step two of the
command I made.  It is just if you hook it to command-S, there is some
flicker and screen redraw issues at times.

There are several things that leave artifacts on screen in TM that I
have run into.  Closing the file and opening it again always solves it.