[TxMt] Shell Script Syntax Highlighting in Case statements

Colin Wilson colinwilson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 00:24:07 UTC 2009

Hello All,
	I believe I have found a bug in the syntax highlighting for shell
scripts.  When I have a comment in a case statement and the comment
does not get highlighted correctly.  Here is the text for my case
statement:

#first figure out what platform you are in, based on the uname -rs
KERNELVERSION=`uname -rs`
case $KERNELVERSION in
#linux returns "Linux kernelversionnumber"
Linux* )
	OSTYPE="linux";;
#freeBSD returns "freeBSD releaseversion"
*BSD* )
	OSTYPE="bsd";;
#osX returns "Darwin kernelversionnumber"
Darwin* )
	OSTYPE="macos";;
#everything else
* )
	OSTYPE="unknown";;
esac

also here is a link to a picture of what I am seeing on my screen: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3575/3410707546_d7a2a67e49_o.png

Im not sure if this is even helpful but pastebins highlighting seems
to do the same as textmate but quickhighlighter.com seems to get it
correctly(what I assume is correct).

Thanks for your help.

--Colin