[TxMt] Re: Remove trailing spaces and tabs

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Apr 3 21:59:53 UTC 2009

There is a downside to this, there is screen blink and redraw issues
as a result of the time it takes a macro to run I suspect.  Attaching
to to cmd-S is probably not the best idea.  I attach it to another
command cmd-shift-? since that seems to give TM a hard time anyway.

Using this set of steps all the time seems to get TM in a bad mood
over time.