[TxMt] html output of Java/Python Run command disordered (executor problem?)

Sebastian Röder sebroeder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:50:08 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I am new to textmate and Java/Python programming. When I run my code
with the textmate run command, there seems to be a problem with the
order of output in html. This problem seems not to be bundle specific
(both Java and Python bundle show the same problem) so I guess it is
in the underlying executor script.
The bundles and support dir are fresh SVN checkouts.

Example code: guess.py

import random

secret = random.randint(1, 99)
guess = 0
i = 0

while guess != secret:
guess = input("Make a guess (0 to quit): ")
if guess == 0:
print "Program quit"
break
elif guess > secret:
print "to big"
elif guess < secret:
print "to small"
i = i + 1
else:
print "Congratulations, you guessed right after",i ,"tries."
Example output: order is: prompt -> program output -> input
Make a guess (0 to quit): to small
1
Make a guess (0 to quit): to small
2
Make a guess (0 to quit): to small
3
Make a guess (0 to quit): to small
4
Make a guess (0 to quit):
Output order should be: prompt -> input -> program output
I'd like to use textmate in my cs cources starting soon and it would
be great if the html output had the right order, so I can hand it out
to the teacher as a proof for my working code. At the moment this
would be rather confusing and lead to some discussions I guess.