[TxMt] Disable the textmate clipboard manager?

Tim Harper timcharper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:43:28 UTC 2008

I've been struggling against TextMate's clipboard manager for some
time.  I use PTHPasteboard,  which works against all applications, and
serves the purpose of having multiple copy buffers.

It appears to fight against TextMate's clipboard manager, however.
When I copy things using TextMate, sometimes (randomly) it will place
the copied item straight into the second item in PTHPasteboards, so I
always have to guess where my copied item is.  It's very, very annoying.

Is there any way to disable TextMate's clipboard manager?  I would
prefer to use PTHPasteboard for clipboard management instead as it
works in any application.

Thanks!

Tim