[TxMt] Re: Compiling with the C-Bundle

Sebastian Arns sebastianarns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:45:20 UTC 2008

Hello Alex,
thanks for your hint. after updating the C bundle with svn the command "Run"
appeared in the C bundle, but when I press cmd+r I get the following
error-message:

/tmp/temp_textmate.5CLDJp:3:in `require': no such file to load --
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/tm/executor
(LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.5CLDJp:3