[TxMt] Re: Compiling with the C-Bundle

Alex Ross tm-alex at rosiba.com
Fri Sep 26 12:24:36 UTC 2008

On Sep 26, 2008, at 1:32 PM, Sebastian Arns wrote:

> Yes I'm using C as language, in this bundle I have following commands:
> - Quick Open
> - Compile Single File to Tool
> - Insert Missing Includes
> - Insert Call to Constructors
> - C Library Completations
>
> and now I'm  searching a command for build & run.

Hi Sebastian,

Only very recently has the ⌘R “Run” command been added to the C
bundle.  It has not yet been distributed with TextMate.  You have two

   1. Wait until there is a new cutting edge build of TextMate.
   2. Checkout the C bundle and Support folder from the Bundle
repository.

For #1 you don't have to do anything except wait.  For #2, you can
follow the directions in the section 5.7 of the textmate manual here: http://manual.macromates.com/en/bundles

—Alex