[TxMt] Compiling with the C-Bundle

Sebastian Arns sebastianarns at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:17:31 UTC 2008

Hello List,
I am new on this list and here is my first question to TM: I've started to
learn programming with C. of course, I want to use TM as editor because of
my positive experiences with the LaTex bundle. now i've the problem with
compiling the source code. everytime pushing cmd+r, I get the error: "no
xcode project available" so I compile the c-files manually with the
terminal. that is not very comfortable;)
my question is, if there is a way that I push cmd+r, TM runs the gcc in the
background und execute the file in the terminal automatically? and if there
is a source error TM jumps to the specific line? my current version of TM
is 1.5.7 (1464).
thanks a lot for your help.

sebastian