[TxMt] Re: "Reformat paragraph" customising

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:50:34 UTC 2008

On Sep 24, 2008, at 6:56 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When using the LaTeX bundle, "Reformat paragraph" isn't very clever
> about respecting things like environments that aren't separated by a
> blank line and commands like \item and \caption that might take
> paragraph text. Is it possible to customise this?
>
> Thinking more about it, it's certainly not an easy problem. But if
> there are hooks, then I'd like to start looking at taking advantage of
> them...

I think it's more a question of someone just writing a "reformat
paragraph" script for LaTeX files. Then you can bind it to the same
keystroke. But I don't know of any such "latex beautifier". If we can
formalize precisely what such a script should be doing, it will
probably be not too hard to write one.

> Cheers,
> Will

Haris Skiadas