[TxMt] Re: Escaping in snippets

Christoph Wockel christoph.wockel at gmx.net
Wed Sep 24 08:41:52 UTC 2008

sure, I want to insert

$00

where the second 0 should be inserted as text. The wouraround would be
$0``0. Unfortunately, I was not able to create an easy where the text
flashes on insertion, this only occurs when I use the following Perl
script, which I use to move the caret forward on hitting return inside
LaTeX inline equations (see the screenshot for the whole bundle editor
entry).

#!/usr/bin/env perl
$_=<STDIN>;
$tmp1=$1;