[TxMt] Escaping in snippets

Christoph Wockel christoph.wockel at gmx.net
Wed Sep 24 07:56:04 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

if I insert a snippet with a tabstop, which is immediately followed by
a number (without any white spaces in between), the number gets
interpreted as belonging to the tabstop. Is there a way to aviod this?

I want to put the caret to an arbitrary location of a (script
generated) replaced text, which might be inside a number block. The
solution I have is to put a pair of backticks before the number, but
then the inserted text flashes on insertion, so it does not seem to be
the correct way to solve this.

Best, Christoph