[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 4, Issue 43

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:40:12 UTC 2008

On Sep 22, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Roberto Durante wrote:

> On 22/set/08, at 10:19, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com wrote:
>
>>> \documentclass{article}
>>>
>>> \begin{document}
>>> \input{essai}
>>> \end{document}
>>>
>>> I save it and now alt-esc does not work anymore
>>>
>>> Perhaps a problem with LatexCommandCompletions.rb ??
>>>

>> I have the same problem. I would like to know if I am the only one
>> with this problem?
>>
>> Perhaps i need to update something ? but I think there is a problem
>> with \input, \include and the completion !
>>
>> Best regards
>> Alain
>

> Same problem here. This is what happens on my machine with the code
> above:
>
> - when I use \include or \input the command completion stop working in
> the master file. However in the file called by \include or \input it
> works without a problem. The command completion works in the master
> file until the first time i save the file.

OK, I can reproduce the problem here as well, I'll try to get it
fixed soon. By alt-esc I tend to think of the \ref and \cite
completion commands, not the one for other kinds of commands, and
since I don't use that other one myself I never realized the problem
before.

I'll write back when I get a solution working.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College