[TxMt] Re: Regexp generator for language grammars wanted

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Sep 22 08:19:35 UTC 2008

On 21.09.2008, at 23:15, Michael Sheets wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2008, at 3:57 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
>
>> I do not know whether I can remember correctly but I believe that
>> someone mentioned a generator script for language grammars' regexp of
>> a set of fixed names. I mean e.g.:
>
> Allan wrote it, I just converted it to a command:
>
> http://temp.whitefalls.org/Optimize.tmCommand.zip

Only a tiny question:
Does someone have a function which does the reverse thing, i.e.

to get from
NS(Mutable(String|Array)|C(oder|ell(Item)?)|Array)

this:
NSArray
NSMutableString
NSMutableArray
NSCell
NSCellItem
NSCoder

The point is that if someone has already provided such a regexp and I
want to update it to avoid forgetting of keywords.

Cheers,

--Hans