[TxMt] Re: Supporting Control-N and P to select a bundle item from many

Takaaki Kato mate at samuraicoder.com
Sun Sep 21 10:22:14 UTC 2008

The problem was solved.

I simply moved to a new keyboard that allows me to use arrow keys with
Fn-[ and Fn-/ .
The current arrow key support of TextMate is now sufficient.
I don't have to move might right hand to right-bottom of the keyboard
to use arrow keys.

See the pic if interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/takaakikato/2874360019/

Takaaki