[TxMt] Re: [FeatReq] Scratchpad

Pedro Melo melo at simplicidade.org
Thu Sep 18 20:08:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sep 18, 2008, at 8:38 PM, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

> On 18.09.2008, at 21:06, Alex Ross wrote:
>
>> Ah, short answer is NO.  Nobody needs to alter their
>> TextMate.app.  It
>> is enough to do an svn checkout of the Support folder to /Library/
>> Application\ Support/TextMate as is described in the manual.  That
>> will override any default stuff distributed with TextMate.
>
> Yes. Of course. Sorry!!
> I've totally forgotten that /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/.*
> will also override the App Support folder.
>
> Once again, sorry for this confusion. I was preoccupied by other
> things.
> That's why: first think then answer ;)

:) No worries.

So we should checkout the Support into /Library/Application\ Support/
TextMate or the ~ version.

Cool, thanks!

Just to make sure my setup was sane. I have the full svn repo (not
only the Support dir but the entire repo) under  ~/Library/Application
\ Support/TextMate/FullSvnCheckout and I symblink the Support
directory and the bundles from Review that I want.

Thanks,
--
Pedro Melo
XMPP ID: melo at simplicidade.org