[TxMt] Re: [FeatReq] Scratchpad

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Sep 18 18:27:39 UTC 2008

On 18.09.2008, at 19:56, Pedro Melo wrote:

> Sorry but I'm confused. Are you suggesting that we svn update the
> SharedSupport *inside* the Application Bundle?

A short answer: Yes.
The reason for that is that this folder comes with any TM release.
Allan works on TM 2.0 exhaustively thus there was no new release for
TM 1.x.
But the development goes further and some of the TM coders are making
usage of the new Support/lib stuff.
That's why the only way to use these commands/scripts/bundles which
make usage of the new stuff is to do a svn update of that folder.

Cheers,
--Hans