[TxMt] Scope Input

Christoph Wockel Christoph.Wockel at gmx.net
Fri Sep 12 21:10:37 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I have the following problem. When I try to give the Scope as input to a command, Textmate not only passes the present scope, but the whole document to the script (for any document type that I tried, e.g. Latex, Perl and C). According to the documentation, only the present scope should be passed to the script, delimited by the first and next position of the curser, where the present scope would change.

Perhaps I  am getting something completely wrong, I would appreciate any help.

Best, Chrisotph

--
They said Windows95 or better, so I took Linux...

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx