[TxMt] Latex-Bundle: Error by using "Insert label/citation based on current word"

Jan Michael jan.michael at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:23:23 UTC 2008

After a crash of my system disk yesterday and the ressurection of the
system today I'm getting the following error while trying to insert a
citation or label based on the current word:

\autoref{/tmp/temp_textmate.haeIjJ:4: command not found: kpsewhich -
show-path=tex
cha:auswahl_eines_loesungskonzeptes}

The thing is. It tells me about kpsewhich is not found but it was able
to insert the correct label.
When I fire up "which kpsewhich" in Terminal, I get the following
output:

 > [Jan at iah] ~ > which kpsewhich
 > /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/i386-darwin/kpsewhich

Also I have no problem to compile my document.

Maybe it has something to do with PATH, but I'm not sure. Can anyone
give me a hint on this?

Thanks,

	Jan