[TxMt] Re: How can I enable debugging mode for latex

Brad Miller millbr02 at luther.edu
Mon Sep 8 12:11:47 UTC 2008

The first thing to do is to go to the LaTeX preferences (cmd-opt-,) window
and check the Verbose TeX Output box.
If that does not help and you think there is a bug in the latex bundle then
you can also run the following command from the command line:

defaults write com.macromates.textmate latexDebug 1

However, the additional output you will get by enabling latexDebug is meant
for the LaTeX bundle developers.

Brad