[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Watch with latexmk

enas textmate at alxp.gr
Sat Sep 6 07:50:36 UTC 2008

Yes, that's exactly how I would see it!

I have another question, for those of you who know how latexmk -pvc
work (I know this might not be the right place for it, but since I
hold you now). When is the refresh triggered? Is the launched process
that periodically checks the watched document (and its dependencies)
to track changes and then refresh the PDF, or is it in some way the
fact that we save the watched document that triggers the refresh? So
in other words, if I change not the main document, but one of its
dependencies, will latexmk -pvc detect it and refresh the PDF?

Thanks again to all,

enas