[TxMt] Re: [FeatReq] Scratchpad

Patrick James pj002 at mac.com
Fri Sep 5 12:29:37 UTC 2008

Hi

I haven't seen BBEdit's scratchpad but in Coda, by Panic Software,
there is a 'Clips' feature which I find to be very useful.

This keeps clips for the current site and globally.

You can assign an abbreviation to expand into each clip if you wish.

Clips are editable.

Coda is basic compared to TextMate but lovely for editing CSS with its
special interface for that purpose.

I find I use Coda along with TextMate for creating/editing web-sites.

Patrick

http://www.patrickjames.co.uk