[TxMt] PyMate initialize error

Chris Rebert cvrebert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:18:53 UTC 2008

Whenever I try to run a Python script using PyMate, I just get the
following error message:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/pymate.rb:68:in
`initialize': wrong number of arguments (2 for 1) (ArgumentError) from
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/pymate.rb:68:in
`new' from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Python.tmbundle/Support/PyMate/pymate.rb:68

I've tried updating bundles and the support folder to no avail. I'm
using the cutting-edge version of TextMate.

Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Follow the path of the Iguana...