[TxMt] Updated Erlang bundle.

Mark Imbriaco mark at imbriaco.com
Tue Sep 2 21:52:31 UTC 2008

I've recently begun learning Erlang, and in the process made some
updates to the Erlang bundle that might be useful to others.  I've
created an AppleScript that can perform basic remote control of a
Terminal window running an Erlang shell -- enough to compile a source
file at least.

There's a short screencast and download information on my blog:
http://imbriaco.com/braindump/articles/first-post-erlang-and-textmate/

If the original author of the Erlang bundle reads this, I'd love to
contribute this back to the official bundle.  Feel free to contact me
off list.

-Mark