[TxMt] Re: Java Bundle - Problem with executor + question about args

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Sep 2 08:42:08 UTC 2008

On 02.09.2008, at 09:26, Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:

>> TM sets the working directory to that of the current file when
>> executing commands, so this should work for you. I think this also
>> means that you could create a .classpath file in the same dir as your
>> script if you need to bring in extra jars.
> Hmm, id doesn't work for me. I always have to enter the absolute path.
> I looked at the source code and the tricky point is in
> java_compile_and_run.sh line 13
> This line changes the directory to /tmp/tm_javamate. executor will be
> invoked after this thus executor will set the working dir to /tmp/
> tm_javamate.
>
> I do not have an ad hoc solution, but maybe one could detect if the
> Java script doc is untitled go head with /tmp/tm_javamate; if not uses
> TM_FILEPATH as working directory.
BTW this should be the default way. Otherwise if have no chance to get
my *.class files.

Up to now the TM script for compile & run always asks the user to save
that file in beforehand if untitled, thus one only needs to change in

java_compile_and_run line 11 to

TMP=${TM_DIRECTORY}
# mkdir -p "$TMP"

Cheers,