[TxMt] Ref-TeX Citation

Mark Eli Kalderon eli at markelikalderon.com
Fri Oct 31 18:47:37 UTC 2008

Hi, I have just set up TM on a new MacBook and I am having some
problems with the Ref-TeX citation command. For some reason it cannot
seem to find my bib file. I keep my bib file in a git repository and
link it to ~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bib. I thought that the command my
be having trouble following the soft link, so I set the shell variable
TM_LATEX_BIB to the source of the link, but I am still getting a
message that no bib file is found there. :? Any help would be
appreciated in resolving this. All the ebst, Mark