[TxMt] Re: Soft Tabs on Per Project Basis?

Geoff Beier geoff at mollyandgeoff.com
Sun Oct 26 22:38:38 UTC 2008

It would seem that there are two decent options here beyond the post
commit hooks:
- write a script to add the modeline to all the relevant files in a
project, and run it every once in a while
- modify that bundle to look for a per-project file that has the
settings if there's no modeline in a particular file

Are these projects that you maintain or ones that you work on but are
maintained elsewhere?

The post commit hook sounds like a decent idea though.

Geoff