[TxMt] Generate new HTML doc from parsed PHP?

radarseven mr at radarseven.com
Thu Oct 23 17:13:04 UTC 2008

Hello All,

New to TextMate and love it so far.

I'm wondering if there is an existing bundle or method that will allow me to
generate a new HTML document from a parsed PHP file? I'd like to be able to
generate HTML files based on a local PHP file reading from an XML to
generate pages quickly to post to a server that doesn't support server-side
technology.

This also would be great for building HTML emails from a XML file in
conjuction with the Email Tester bundle.

I would love to get any feedback or tips from the community on this.

Cheers,
Michael R