[TxMt] Re: JSON bundle
owen at backspaces.net
Tue Oct 21 16:42:05 UTC 2008
Hans-Jörg Bibiko wrote:
> On 21.10.2008, at 18:01, backspaces wrote:
>> Possibly I should not be using GetBundle?
> That's why we are working on a new GetBundles bundle in the Review
> trunk ;)
Whew! That's good news, I was starting to think I was loosing it!
- I found that I couldn't connect to the getbundles site, possibly the
domain has expired.
- Then I found a script for grabbing it from the textmate bundles svn
- WTF?? Well I figured that getbundles was so useful that it was being
incorporated into the standard textmate world
- So then I find that my json bundle got by getbundles was not up to date
- And so it goes, me getting more and more confused!
So it seems that it now all makes sense, and a new solution is on the way,
So what should I do for now? I can just revert to the standard bundles,
blowing away getbundles and its install dir and then simply use svn
directly. That shouldn't be too difficult.
But possibly I should start using the new getbundles bundle in the revew
What would you advise?
Thanks a bunch for all the help!
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/JSON-bundle-tp20082961p20094477.html
Sent from the textmate users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the textmate