[TxMt] Re: JSON bundle

backspaces owen at backspaces.net
Tue Oct 21 16:12:41 UTC 2008

James Gray-7 wrote:

> Oops, I stand corrected!  Sorry, I didn't know that was there.
>
> James Edward Gray II

Hi James, good to meet you .. I've just started your book and am loving it.

Do you think the problem could be the revision difference I mentioned in my
textmate trunk)?

I tried the reformat suggest by Hans but it didn't work, so my guess is that
something is wrong with my install .. possibly a getbundle issue.

   -- Owen