[TxMt] php autocompletions incorrectly doing optional params

Nick ParadoxQuine at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:02:13 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

I noticed the php autocompletions script does not seem to be correctly
marking optional parameters with [] except for the last param. I searched
around and found the list of completions in the php bundle support but that
looks good to me, so I'm guessing it's the way the ruby script is breaking
them up. I can somewhat figure out what it's doing but I don't know any ruby
so I don't know how to fix it. If anyone could take a look and maybe fix
that small issue (or tell me its my fault and how to fix it), I'd be very
grateful. (I updated my tm support folder just in case it had been fixed but
it didnt seem to help)

Thanks!
Quine