[TxMt] Re: problem reading preferences file for LaTeX bundle

Karol Kovarik karol.kovarik at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 22:46:36 UTC 2008

@ Sven - I deleted the file but I have no clue how to make Latex bundle to
recreate it... all my efforts end up in screwing up the whole package and
then reinstalling TextMate anew :( (but I'm getting good at it :) )

@Brad - I'm a totaly new TextMate user so all I can tell you is that I use
TextMate version 1.5.7(1436) on Leopard 10.5.4 and the Latex bundle that
comes with it... In fact, I don't know how to upgrade Latex bundle as it is
not in  /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles as all bundles I
installed myself but somewhere else (presume
/Applications/TextMate.app.....etc where I do not want to change things as
it resulted in reinstalling TextMate the last time I tried to update Latex
bundle there)

Karol

---------
Karol Kovarik
Laboratoire de Physique Subatomique et de Cosmologie
Grenoble, France