[TxMt] Re: Cannot create any template

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:47:05 UTC 2008

I'm really kind of surprised no-one else is seeing this.

Initially I thought maybe it's a Tiger related issue, but you're running
Leopard.  *boggle*.

-Chris

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Trevor Harmon <trevor at vocaro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm unable to create any templates whatsoever. Any item I choose from
> the New From Template menu does nothing. I don't see any errors in
> Console. I quit TextMate, renamed the Application Support directory
> and preferences directory (which effectively reverts to factory
> settings), and restarted TextMate, but that had no effect on the
> problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks,
>
> Trevor
>
> TextMate 1.5.7
> Mac OS 10.5.5

Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail:
cpatti at gmail.com
"Magnify the most difficult details." - Oblique Strategies, 4th Ed. Brian
Eno & Peter Schmidt