[TxMt] Re: Cannot create any template

Chris Patti cpatti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:11:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Trevor Harmon <trevor at vocaro.com> wrote:

> On Oct 8, 2008, at 4:30 PM, Chris Patti wrote:
>
> > I'm seeing this too, but on OSX 10.4.11
>
> After a little more investigation, I see that a few of the templates
> are still working. The ones in the Python group and the Text group
> work, but choosing a template from any other group (Java, XML,
> ActionScript, etc.) does nothing.
>
> Are you seeing this behavior also?
>
> Trevor

Exactly as you say.  The Python and Text templates work fine.

This is a real drag for me, because I use TextMate as my primary blog client
:\

-Chris

--
Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail:
cpatti at gmail.com
"We won't talk about spirituality and religion - although I will tell you I
have experienced a death bed conversion - I just bought a Macintosh!" -
Randy Pausch, _The Last Lecture_