[TxMt] Compiling C/C++ using Textmate

mrfearless47 feldesmanm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:38:50 UTC 2008

There is something fundamentally wrong with Textmate's handling of the
Apple-R command.  I have cutting edge build 1466 of Textmate, and the latest
versions of the C bundle and the Support bundle.  Whenever I press Apple-R,
the result is:

/tmp/temp_textmate.bPPsQU:3:in `require': no such file to load --
/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/tm/executor
(LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.bPPsQU:3

I have checked the path in bash, I've tested echo $PATH ^R and the search
path is correct.  I really like Textmate, but if I can't get this issue
resolved I'll be forced to go back to AquaEmacs, which is awfully
cumbersome.

Either I'm missing something fundamentally obvious, or there is something
profoundly wrong.  What command am I missing here?