[TxMt] Syntax highlighting issue with latest java bundle & "Brilliance Black"

William Makley william at pioneerstreet.com
Mon Oct 6 21:12:22 UTC 2008

I keep updated with the "bleeding edge" releases of all the bundles,
and I just noticed today that the Java bundle now picks out whole
classes from the source code. Unfortunately, my favorite color scheme,
Brilliance Black, chooses to give this area a bright red background,
making anything inside a Java class unreadable.

Not sure whose fault it is (maybe I messed something up?), but I
thought somebody should know.

William