[TxMt] Re: GetBundles - github naming convention

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Oct 2 14:42:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

I uploaded a new version:

http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/

Now it finds 41 bundles more at github.com.
It looks for 'bundle', 'tmbundle', and 'textmate' and shows up only
those bundles which ends with 'tmbundle', 'textmate bundle', or 'tm
bundle'.
Furthermore it will filter out all bundles which have at least one of
these phrases in the description:
"my own","my personal","personal bundle","obsolete","deprecated","work
in progress"

This procedure to find TM bundles should be temporary until all
relevant projects are renamed to foo.tmbundle or, if github's API will
not fix the bug in space of this millennium, foo-tmbundle.

There are ca. 20 bundles which won't be found by GetBundles. Thus if
the author wants that GetBundles lists it, please rename it.

Feedback is welcomed as usual ;)

Cheers,

--Hans