[TxMt] Re: Latex bundle troubleshooting II

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 16:31:11 UTC 2008

Le 18 nov. 08 à 21:36, Alex Ross a écrit :

> Updating to cutting edge is not enough.  You have to ⌥+Click (Option
> +Click) the “Check now” button in the Software Update prefpane.
> This downloads a special TM build that corrects a bug with the way
> TextMate puts Shell Variables into the environment.  After this,
> setting “PATH” in the Shell Variables section of preferences is
> enough.

Hi

With 1.5.7 I 've no problem but with 1.5.8 i've the same error :

>>> Please add the directory containing “kpsewhich” to PATH in
>>> TextMate's Shell

I don't understand : setting "PATH" in the Shell Variables

I have kpsewhich here : /usr/local/texlive/2008/bin/universal-darwin/
kpsewhich

and my path is

Mundus:~ ego$ echo $PATH
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/texbin:/usr/X11/bin:/
usr/local/git/bin

I need some help, please

Best Regards

Alain