[TxMt] Re: @return<tab> = hex?

Sun Nov 16 11:00:18 UTC 2008

On 15 Nov 2008, at 11:02, Simon Gregory wrote:

>>> The value gets automatically converted into this:
>>>
>>> @&#x21A9;
>>
>> This behaviour actually only occurs if the scope is an HTML one.
>
> The scope contains text.html - which is correct as AsDoc blocks can
> contain HTML. Similar behavior can be seen in the Java bundle. I'll
> take a look and find a way to stop it happening.

It’s caused by a snippet in the HTML bundle, so probably the only
thing that can be done about it, is to remove that snippet (or change
its trigger).

I used these a lot when I wrote the TM manual, which is why I added
them to the bundle, but now that I have multi-stroke key bindings¹
setup, I don’t use them anymore, so I won’t insist on keeping them.

Of course the OP can just locally change the trigger/remove the item
until we agree on whether or not to change the HTML bundle.

¹ http://blog.macromates.com/2006/multi-stroke-key-bindings/