[TxMt] Re: C indent

Sun Nov 16 10:57:22 UTC 2008

On 15 Nov 2008, at 03:47, kaja wrote:

>> This feature is already available.
>>
>> Text -> Filter Through Command, "indent" as command, set input to
>> "Document", output to "Replace document". Done.
>
> I didn't know about this feature (filter through command), thanks.

Of course if you use it a lot you should make it a permanent command: http://manual.macromates.com/en/commands

We don’t have a default command that does /usr/bin/indent because in
my experience that shell command is pretty useless, but then, I do
Objective-C / C++, and I guess /usr/bin/indent is for ANSI-C (still
though, I find it hard to make it output even ANSI-C that matches my
preferences).