[TxMt] Re: Selecting Text

Dennis dennis at screenlabor.de
Sat Nov 8 19:22:02 UTC 2008

Am 08.11.2008 um 19:23 schrieb jwerre:

> I have a new Powerbook and a MacPro both with Intel chips. On the
> Powerbook
> it I don't have any problems, it'll select the "_", but not on the
> MacPro.

did you try a clean re-install on the "faulty" machine?

otherwise please give specs about installed OSX and TM versions.

that could help better than guessing ;-)

Dennis

btw: there are no new Powerbooks, but only new MacBooks and MacBook
Pro, though I understand why some people like the terms "powerbook" or
"powermac" ... sounds like the utterly stronger device, but them'a
NOT :-)