[TxMt] Selecting Text

jwerre jonahwerre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:59:55 UTC 2008

I've stumbled across something that has been driving me batty for a few
months now. Once upon a time when double clicked a work with a hyphen in it
it selected the hyphen as well as both the pieces of text on on both sided
of it. Now, out of the blue, it only selects the part of the word I double
click on and stops at the hyphen.

for example: if i double click on the word "text" in the string
"text_mate"... "text" is selected. Shouldn't the whole string be
selected!???

Someone help!! it's driving be batty...

Thanks