[TxMt] Re: some problems using textmate

Trevor Harmon trevor at vocaro.com
Mon Nov 3 20:59:08 UTC 2008

On Oct 31, 2008, at 1:14 AM, Tim Rand wrote:

> 2. Folder issue--> I don't know why the tree is collapsing after
> switching from textmate and coming back in. My tree doesn't change.
> The folder state does just stay the same for me.

I've seen this problem before. I think it was caused by something in
the file system changing, which caused TextMate to do a refresh of the
tree. And whenever TextMate refreshes the tree, it doesn't preserve
the opened-folders state.

You might try checking whether there's another process somewhere
that's touching the directory. Also, strange things can happen if
you've loaded the directory over the network.

Trevor